Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring For Joy

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I had to play a little April Fools Joke! ;)

We DO have 1 Lucky Winner


Of course we have ONE Lucky Winner who will be Springing For Joy with all their new Spring Items! 

Drum Roll PLEASE: 

Lisa Sarmiento

 

Congrats Lisa! You have 72 Hours to contact all the vendors about claiming your prizes!! Enjoy!

 I want to give ALL the Vendors in our giveaway a HUGE Thank You for Donating all your wonderful Items! 

Finally, Thank You to all my Fans for helping me reach 2,000 and giving me such amazing support! I couldn't do it without YOU!

<3

5 comments:

Shelley Owens said...

congrats Lisa!!!!

Erin Noie Photography said...

grats Lisa!!

Brown Eyed Girls Boutique said...

Congratulations Lisa!!

Faith Branson said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky! Congrats

Lisagi said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you!!! I can't believe it!

Wow!